Youth MHFA Lite
No access plans exist.
What will I learn?Youth MHFA Lite is an introductory three hour awareness course offering an overview of young people’s mental health and mental health issues. On a Youth MHFA Lite course you will:
- Gain an understanding of some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Learn to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Identify stigma and discrimination surrounding mental health issues
- Learn ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
- Experience a taste of the contents of the two day Youth MHFA course.